For four years now, RSG's MarTech Stack Leadership Council has provided an exclusive peer-support and networking service for enterprise leaders. Today we're releasing the Council’s 2024 schedule:
Based on demand from our subscribers in the region, RSG has for the first time added an EMEA Meeting to be held in Europe in May.
Leaders in the EMEA market are facing unique content and data challenges as they evolve their MarTech stacks, so we look forward to injecting your unique perspectives into the conversation. We’ll announce the exact dates and location over the next few months.
In addition to our regular virtual sessions, there will also be an Americas Meeting: this time in Silicon Valley in September.
Existing and new Council members - and your global counterparts - are welcome to attend any or all of these meetings.
We are now accepting applicants to join the Council for 2024. If you are interested, we invite you to apply here; participation includes research and advisory services from RSG. Approved applicants receive up to two seats to this private, confidential peer group of primarily Global 2000 stack leaders.
About the Council
The MarTech Stack Leadership Council is an exclusive, confidential peer group, comprised of primarily Global 2000 stack leaders. Since its founding in 2019, the MarTech Stack Leadership Council has met quarterly to discuss topics such as:
- Collaboration and Integration
- Pandemic Adaptation
- CDP Best Practices
- Omnichannel Personalization
- Integrating Data and Content Marketing Ops
- The "New World for Consumer Data" Privacy & Consent
- Organization Structures Needed to Achieve Omnichannel Goals
- MarTech and Digital Commerce
- Gaps and Opportunities Going into 2023
- Personalization - What's Actually Working
- Practical Applications of AI and ML
- Large Enterprise MarTech Ops Models
Kindly note: the Council is only open to enterprise (customer) stack owners and not technology suppliers or services companies.