Here's our yearly attempt to predict what will happen with Digital Marketing and Digital Workplace technology in the upcoming year.
1. MarTech vendors will begin to die off as marketers demand quality over quantity
2. On-premise-only installations become nearly obsolete
3. Enterprises move to de-couple valuable assets from experience silos
4. AI continues to be hyped by vendors, but few buyers have capacity to succeed
5. Radical new architectures pit marketers against developers
6. Demand for unified customer and prospect API
7. EmTech is a Thing
8. O365 App Churn: Microsoft's addition and subtraction causes customer pain
9. Haphazard transition to O365 / SP Online leaves SharePoint customers stranded
10. Bots gain wider acceptance in Digital Workplace use cases
11. Cloud file sharing becomes a feature rather than a marketplace
12. Big vendors deploy Slack look-alikes
You can access the webinar recording here.
Also, in case you missed it, here's our analysis of last year's predictions.