Over the weekend RSG updated its vaunted Web Content & Experience Management (WCM) vendor evaluation stream. Lots of subtle and not-so-subtle changes to report.
Here's a quick tour of the solutions we updated in this round:
- Acquia Drupal: ever the long transition from religion to technology
- Adobe: still smelling its own fumes
- Amplience: pushing hard against a fast current
- BrightSpot: pressure on new leadership
- Contentful: how long can it surf on reputation?
- Coremedia: some puzzling acquisitions
- Crownpeak: back to the future, from SaaS to PaaS
- Sitecore: still in tweener land
- WordPress: how to address a multichannel world?
As always, RSG subscribers to this research stream can access the new research straight from your dashboard (🔒).
If your firm does not yet subscribe to RSG's research, you can always download a free sample.