Earlier this week we released some key updates to our Web Content Management comparative vendor evaluations. This batch includes several players who claim to excel at "experience management." Unfortunately, they've generated substantially more new lines of marketing than new lines of code.
In any case, here's the raft of updates:
- OpenText Web Experience Management: The former Vignette platform continues to struggle under its own weight
- Oracle's FatWire Content Server: Nice technology -- up to a point -- but difficult new owners
- SDL Tridion: Getting more kaleidoscopic with each new version
- Sitecore: Uptown ambitions on a midtown base
- Joomla!: Midtown ambitions on a downtown base
- Hannon Hill: Finding a niche in academia
- TerminalFour: Ditto
If your organization subscribes to our Web CMS stream, you can access the updated evaluation chapters and comparison matrices here.
Alternatively, you can always obtain a sample excerpt of any of our evaluation reports.