As 2019 comes to an end, it's time for our yearly attempt at predicting what we think will come in the new year.
If you missed our webinar on these predictions, you can access the recording here.
To be sure, we're not always right — but we're consistently practical, sometimes provocative, and perpetually candid. Here are our 2020 Omnichannel Technology Predictions:
1. Dawn of a New Technology Stack
2. Omnichannel Goes From Aspirational to the Formation of Actual Internal Councils
3. Non-technical Issues Rising to the Fore
4. Rethinking MarTech Spending Boom
5. Continued MarTech Marketplace Expansion
6. Every WCM and DAM Vendor Declares they're an Omnichannel Content Platform
8. Almost Every WCM Vendor Become Headless, But Head-optional Wins
9. Headless DAM Gains Traction
10. CDP Vendors Start Specializing
Thanks for all of your support in 2019. We look forward to working with you in 2020. Happy New Year from all of here at RSG!