Please note: You must be subscribed to the MAM, DMT, Collaboration, , DAM, Cloud, CCM, ECM, SharePoint, Search, CMS or Portals research stream(s) to download this advisory. Please log in if you're subscribed to any of those research streams. Otherwise, see subscription details here.
Technology evolution and consumer demand puts pressure on companies to adopt new distribution methods and offerings. Tape-based content is sometimes replaced by digital content without changing the creation & distribution workflows; yet business processes are more aligned toward traditional linear processes when they need better multichannel collaboration. This webinar will explore this growing challenge and discuss different technologies to support these needs.
● Transformation approaches to operate in a digital content environment
● Process and technological approaches to multi-platform delivery
● How streamlining processes can make optimum usage of resources and create operational efficiencies
● How the reuse of IT systems can build an integrated platform
● How service-oriented architecture helps in reusing existing systems and interoperability
● How platform integration can consolidate rights management and cover the end-to-end lifecycle