Webinar-Overview of our Digital Marketing Technology Evaluations
Please note: You must be subscribed to the DMT, Collaboration, DAM, ECM, SharePoint, CMS research stream(s) to download this advisory. Please log in if you're subscribed to any of those research streams. Otherwise, see subscription details here.
You already know that marketing is evolving and becoming increasingly digitally focused. That means today's marketers must become much more proficient across various marketing technologies to be fully effective.
You can find many types of tools claiming to provide "digital marketing." If you map capabilities to these tools, you will need one or more of the following and probably some others too:
- Lead management tools
- Campaign management tools for creating and managing campaigns using email, social media, web, and mobile
- Landing page management tools
- Social media monitoring and intelligence tools
- Combinations of many of the above in self-styled "suites"
Our Digital Marketing Technology research stream covers 18 email marketing, marketing automation, and social media monitoring & intelligence vendors, including:
• Adobe • Aprimo • Eloqua • ExactTarget • IBM • Marketo • Salesforce • SDL • Silverpop • Sysomos
In this webinar, RSG Founder & President Tony Byrne will provide a methodology for mapping business needs to technology alternatives, as well as a roadmap for evaluating digital marketing vendors.