What the New 2018 Subway Map Says About Digital Marketplace Trends
This week, we've updated RSG's famous "Digital Workplace & Marketing Technology Vendor Map," something we've been producing for the past decade. What lessons can you draw?
Some Key Themes
Several important themes are emerging in this marketplaces:
- The social-collaboration space is roiling from the near-collapse of Jive and the looming hurricane that is Office 365
- The rapid rise of customer data platforms is changing the way B2C firms address omnichannel marketing
- Oracle and IBM continue stave off irrelevancy through acquisitions
- The DAM marketplace is seeing market entrants and exits
- The WCM marketplace feels more stable, but is struggling to adjust to reduced scope
- And more...
Find Out More
Join me on 3rd October for a fast-paced webinar explaining these and other trends from an enterprise customer perspective (the only perspective that really matters, right?).
Meantime, you can download a high-resolution version of the subway map.
Look forward to seeing you next month! Register here.