We recently updated some Web CMS vendor evaluation chapters in RSG's ongoing effort to keep subscribers ahead of this diverse marketplace. You can see full details on our Web Content & Experience Management product page.
Among the vendors we updated are:
- Adobe AEM Sites - still a beast (but what kind?) Decide for yourself...
- BrightSpot - possibly the largest WCM vendor without a channel
- Drupal - now all-in on Version 8
- Episerver - continuing its quest to catch Sitecore
- Magnolia - the little engine that could...still does
- Progress/Sitefinity - a bit more than a value play
- Umbraco - now the dominant open source .NET player, quirks and all
- WordPress - Version 5 more evolutionary than revolutionary