As most of us isolate at home, two important trends suggest that creative operations professionals cannot work in a vacuum.
- The new era of omnichannel customer engagement is upending traditional notions of “finished assets,” as well as compelling us to think differently about content and media designed for distribution across multiple marketing and customer experience channels.
- Amid a lingering pandemic, the need for collaboration across departments and capabilities has never been higher.
How can your enterprise create optimal omnichannel experiences, as well as support operational environments essential for getting there?
You face critical choices regarding the right tools for your Creative Operations and MarTech stacks, and where these technologies might overlap. Join research and advisory firm Real Story Group for a tour of two technology segments taking on increasing importance in this new environment.
- Omnichannel Operations Hubs seek to align campaign management with creative operations.
- Omnichannel Content Platforms try to provide core services for assets, narratives, and data designed to be shared and tracked across channels
Neither segment is especially mature. Nevertheless, creative operations leaders must track developments in both markets to influence enterprise technology decisions. This is ‘must have’ information.
Come get the inside scoop and join me for the Creative Operations Masterclass Series produced by Henry Stewart Events in June and July:
- 7 online sessions on key topics in optimizing productivity in the creative process
- Sessions of 60 minutes each, including time for questions from participants on challenges they are currently facing
You can register here.