The quality of any survey findings depend on the quality of respondent inputs and I am very happy to note the enthusiastic participation of practitioners in our ongoing enterprise collaboration and social software survey.
Business/Technology sponsors, team leads, project managers and power users from more than 20 countries representing 100+ organizations have completed the survey.
We will be closing the survey at the end of this week, if you are involved in your organization's internal social or collaboration efforts please take ten minutes to participate in RSG’s survey. This survey assesses different issues like common use cases, tools, vendors, and challenges faced by organizations like yours.
We take privacy and discretion very seriously. All responses will be kept strictly confidential, and RSG will never publicly identify either you or your organization.
What You Get in Return
In return for your participation, you’ll receive a top-line summary of report findings when published, to contrast your experience with that of your peers. Please weigh in with your inputs and also help spread the word. Here is the link to the survey.
And by the way, here's a sampler of what the previous edition of this survey found:
- Corporate Comms driving enterprise social-collaboration more than HR
- Enterprise spend on social-collaboration is lighter than you might think
- Enterprises not effectively exploiting mobile social networks
- SharePoint is no swiss army knife
- SharePoint Survivor Stories
- Net Promoter Scores of leading vendors in the space