There's plenty of enthusiasm around enterprise social-collaboration. However, underneath the many case studies also lies confusion and sometimes consternation about ongoing challenges and missed expectations. Digital workplace leaders are seeking best practices and answers to some very practical questions.
Among the topics we tackled:
- Is email bad or good?
- Should you hire a CDO?
- Should you kill your enterprise social network?
- Is employee adoption everything?
- Have we reached the era of "Peak SharePoint?"
- What's more important: community management or community technology?
- Is ROI the best measure of business success?
- Is Slack enterprise-ready?
- Is C-level participation essential to social-collaboration success?
- Should you have one collaboration application to rule them all?
Plus some great questions posed by a spunky audience. Enjoy...