Regardless of the industry or sector, at RSG we've seen many common mistakes that cause technology projects to go off the rails before they even start. Stream this half-hour recorded session to avoid those mistakes.
In this session, Real Story Group Director of Advisory Services, Jarrod Gingras will review the five most common mistakes that enterprises make during the technology selection process, and will introduce ways to navigate around them.
Want a Preview?
In case you're curious, here's list of the top five mistakes we've seen selection teams make during the procurement phase:
- Shortlisting the wrong vendors
- Only viewing canned demos
- Underestimating the full implementation picture
- Improperly test-driving the solution
- Waiting too late to negotiate