This week's release in our "Logo Landscape Series" is the 2016 Digital & Media Asset Management Logo Landscape. It shows how the 42 Digital & Media Asset Management options we evaluate in the Digital & Media Asset Management Report fall into 5 groupings:
- Enterprise Brand & Digital Asset Management
- Broadcast Media Management
- Pure-play Digital Asset Management: Primarily On-Premise
- Pure-play Digital Asset Management: Primarily Cloud-Based
- Open Source Digital Asset Management Projects
Of course, these categories are merely a starting point for buyers looking to build a shortlist. This is a two-dimensional grouping that gathers key competitors together, but you will likely want to cross categories as you seek the best fit. As always, a savvy customer will look at other factors like geography, licensing, ease of use, and architectural considerations, among other.
In fact, I recommend focusing first on business objectives -- like you'll find in our Custom Short-List Builder -- as a good starting point for further research and diligence.
If RSG's hard-hitting research can help you here, please let us know.