The enterprise content management (ECM) marketplace is evolving rapidly. This marketplace actually encompasses two broad categories of tools:
- Emerging cloud-based file sharing and sync services that let you get up and running relatively quickly
- Traditional ECM and document management tools, although relatively complex, still work best for more sophisticated use cases
With nearly two-dozen players, how do you make sense of this marketplace?
In this webinar, we'll look at the overall ECM and cloud file sharing arena and provide a framework to evaluate this marketplace based on your own needs. We'll guide you through specific steps to select the best-fitting tools for your enterprise.
In a fast-paced session led by RSG research director Apoorv Durga, you will gain an understanding of:
- ECM concepts — including business services, technology services, and vendor intangibles
- Business scenarios against which ECM tools can be evaluated
- The marketplace and key players
- How to evaluate and select the right vendor to meet your requirements
Registration: Making Sense of the ECM Tool Landscape
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Time: 12:00-12:30 PM EST (16:00-16:30 UTC/GMT)
I look forward to seeing you there.
P.S. Our research is based on feedback by end users and practitioners in the space. We invite you to participate in a survey on ECM and Cloud File Sharing that should take 5-10 minutes to complete. The results of this survey will be compiled into a detailed report and you will have access to that advisory paper.