This is the time of year when we start to look back and reflect on the past twelve months and begin to look forward to what's next.
As some you know, in addition to our premium research and associated advisory sessions, some of our subscribers ask us to assist them in a more hands-on consultative engagement. Whether it's helping to construct a strategic technology roadmap or jump-starting a technology procurement effort, it entails helping business professionals make the right technology decisions that can lead to business success.
Looking back on this past year, we have had the pleasure of working with enterprises across a wide range of fascinating projects. As some examples, our analysts helped...
- A major university find the right WCXM solution to support publishers within separate departments, but still maintain key central standards
- An international video game company find the right technology to better control their many digital assets related to their numerous products and brands
- A health care company find the right technology to deliver a seamless visitor experience through their customer portal
- A pharmaceutical firm develop a roadmap for replacing their promotional and digital marketing materials workflow and digital asset management
- An international consumer goods company deal with challenges due to the viral (and unsupported) spread of collaboration technology
- A global professional services firm determine where best to use SharePoint and where to supplement it with alternative solutions
- A major financial services firm develop a long-term roadmap and select the right portal technology for their channel partners
- An association drowning in paper find a way to manage applicants and their associated documents and records digitally
- An online retailer find the right WCXM solution to increase their speed of publishing in order to boost productivity and increase sales
- A government agency evaluate the open source options for publishing regional websites
- A global manufacturing firm find the right technology to publish content in 65 countries in 38 languages
The best part of these types of engagements is that we meet hundreds of great, hard-working professionals. Thanks for welcoming us into your workplaces and allowing us to get a glimpse into your day-to-day challenges and successes.
As we begin to put together our 2013 schedule, please drop me a line if you'd like to start the discussion about how we can help you address the major decisions ahead of you next year.